Olive Branch Hospice
Olive Branch Hospice provides care to patients who have a life-limiting or terminal illness making daily tasks such as eating, grooming, walking or talking more difficult. These patients may have frequent visits to the hospital, exhaustion from minimal movement, significant weight loss or a history of falls. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in pain and symptom management Hospice Care is a philosophy of care that offers spiritual, emotional, physical, and medical support. Our goal is to provide comfort and maintain the highest possible quality of life
- Stroke or Coma
- Cardiovascular (Heart) Disease
- Kidney/Liver Failure
- COPD/Lung Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Neurological Disease
- ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
*List is Not inclusive of eligible diagnoses
- Physicians Directed Services
- Nursing Care
- Medical Social Services
- Spiritual Counseling
- Trained Volunteers
- Dietary counseling
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Prescription Related Medications
- Physical, Speech and Other therapies
- Bereavement & Anticipatory Grief Services
Olive Branch combines teamwork with the family and the community to optimize the quality of life for your loved ones.
The Medicare benefits reimburse for 100% of hospice care
- COVID-19 Commitment. Olive Branch will continue to use best practices and use recommended PPE during patient visits.
- We will not refuse hospice care to a patient determined terminally ill based on race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation or the inability to pay for the services.